Pizza Night
We made homemade pizza tonight, from dough I made up in the bread machine. I had my neighbor's kids for dinner, and the kids all got to put toppings on their own personal pizzas. They seemed to have fun, although they didn't really eat a lot. I thought it was all really delicious, though! I have extra dough, so I froze it, and I guess we can have it again.
It worked out great b/c when I called my neighbor to invite them over for dinner, she told me that she and her husband were just discussing how to find a babysitter to go out for the evening, because he had a rare Friday night off. AND she had just made some pizza sauce the day before! It was like it was meant to be. The kids had fun here, and they got to go out. And I found a way to make the last night before Wes comes home more entertaining for everybody. Yay me!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home