Who's Who? Me, that's Who!
I recently got this letter in the mail, addressed to me, at my real address:
It's about time we stay at home moms/part-time substitute teachers got some real recognition in the business world.
You were recently chosen as a potential candidate to represent the professional and business community of Atlanta, Georgia in the Biltmore Who's Who Among Executives and Professional Women and 2008 Honors Edition.
We are pleased to notify you that your candidacy was formally approved May eighth, two thousand eight. Your confirmation will be validated within seven business days following our receipt of your enclosed Verification.
There is no cost to be listed. However it is by Committee invitation only.
The Publishing Committee selected you as a potential candidate, based upon your current standing as well as criteria from executive and professional rosters. Given your background, the Publishing Director believes your profile would make a fitting addition to our Honors Edition publication.
Once finalized, your listing will share prominent space in the Biltmore Registry with thousands of fellow achievers across the nation, each representing individual accomplishment within their own geographical area.
Our Registry confirmation deadline...
...on behalf of our Committee I salute your accomplishments. Welcome to the Biltmore Who's Who roster.
Sincerely,
Mandy Lowe
Registry Administrator
I have to say it cracks me up, because even if I was working full time, I wouldn't be in any sort of business or executive position. I can only imagine it has something to do with my involvement with the neighborhood association, primarily that I'm the main contact person. I am frequently mistaken for the president of the association, when all I really do is keep the email list updated.
But hey, I'm in the Who's Who roster!!!



3 Comments:
And for the low-low price of $49.95, we'll even send you the Who's Who book so you can see your name in it.
They should just have a Who's Who Book of Moms Who Rock. You can be in it, and I'd pay $49.95 for it.
This comment has been removed by the author.
I'm nominating you for Who's Who Book of Moms Who Rock, too. Because you totally do.
Post a Comment
<< Home