On a lark, I took the kids heights and weights today and plugged them into a height predicting calculator. It looks
like M is going to be tall, as we suspected.
M is 45.5 inches tall and 35 pounds.
At 4 years and 8 months:
your child is 35 pounds, and that is at the 26th percentile for weight.
your child is 45.5 inches, and that is at greater than the 97th percentile for height.
Your girl will likely be 5 ft. 11 in. at age 18.
H is 35.5 inches tall and 26 pounds. (A full 10 inches shorter than his sister.)
At 2 years and 3 months:
your child is 26 pounds, and that is at the 15th percentile for weight.
your child is 35.5 inches, and that is at the 60th percentile for height.
Head Circumference = between percentile 75 and 90
"Your boy will likely be 5 ft. 12 in. at age 18."
I'm not sure why they say 5'12". 6 feet isn't that unusual!
Plus, it looks like the weight charts have caught up with M. She hasn't changed her weight since her
birthday, but I guess she somehow managed to move up a few percentile points anyway. Weird.
I would also like to point out that at the same age, M was pretty close to the same percentiles (15 for
weight, around 50 for height) and now she's way at the top for height. I guess she takes the idea of a
growth spurt pretty seriously.
That's your kid growth update for the day.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home