Dropoff again
Henry didn't do so well this morning, as there was some crying, but he stopped soon after (I stood outside the door to read the parents bulletin board, so I know he stopped in about a minute or two). He did eat a huge breakfast though. He pulled black beans out of the fridge and asked to eat them, so ate about a cup of black beans and then some of my scrambled eggs, plus a bunch of cantaloupe. The kid can eat!



2 Comments:
Can I borrow your kid? Mine eats like three things.
You should see him eat olives...he puts them on all his fingers, then holds them out for us to see, laughs, and wolfs them down. The older one has a more limited palate, which I think is normal for her age. But sure, borrow whichever one you like, anytime you want! I guarantee you'll bring them back pretty quick!
Post a Comment
<< Home