Busy Week
I had a good birthday/Mother's Day weekend. My brother and his wife took me out to dinner on Friday night, where I ate a steak, which I haven't done in probably over a year. It was probably one of the most delicious steaks ever! Then Saturday, ICAN meeting, then out to dinner and Star Trek movie with Wes. We ate yummy food and enjoyed the movie, although I certainly have issues with it. But we had fun. And on Sunday, I shooed everyone out of the house to visit Wes' mom, and I laid around all day, ate Willy's super nachos for lunch, listened to NPR podcasts and then had a massage. How's that for a 40th birthday celebration? Several hours all to myself with no deadlines, no kids, no work. I deliberately didn't check my email all weekend either. Ahhhhh....



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home