Facebook seems to have stolen me from the internet, but now I have so many "friends" on FB that I don't feel safe posting anything real there. *sigh* So here I am again. I really want to make myself write more often, because I'm struck at how quickly my kids are growing up and I'll have no record of these days unless I write them down. The good, the bad and the ugly. I wish I had been doing it more.
I spend LOTS of time doing ICAN work. I spent this last weekend in St. Louis with the rest of the board of directors at a strategic planning retreat. The hotel is the same as the one we'll be at for the conference next year, and it was super nice. Like, so nice that the ICANers coming to the conference are going to be scared. But the staff was soooo accommodating, friendly and completely unbothered by all of the kids we had with us. I think we might have scared the waiter who was serving our meal when I talked about my time as a peer sex educator in college and mentioned how many college women still thought that douching with Coke was a good birth control method. Oooops!
Kida are in school right now. I have a cold or allergies. Probably both. I was hoping to substitute today, but I didn't get a call. So instead I came home and took an hour and a half nap. Still tired, still sneezing, but not as bad as before.
Still thinking about Polish food. St. Patrick's day food makes me think of my roots, and I crave pierogis.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home