Sunday, October 25, 2009

Good Week

This week:

Henry has had much potty success. It hasn't been perfect, but I'll leave it at that. Maybe October is the only month my kids can learn to use the potty.

After 7 months of calling, arguing, asking for documentation, being told my account was in arrears, etc., the anesthesiologist from Margaret's surgery in February sent US a check for $200 (this, instead of us sending them $150 like they first said). Yippee!!!

My first week of trying couponmom.com got me 3 pairs of Playtex gloves (for washing dishes) for 50 cents each. Not bad.

I keep forgetting to call to get details, but the surgeon from the Breast Care Specialists left a message saying she was "calling to give you the good news," so my weird mammogram turned out to be nothing, just like I told her. I'm going to write her a letter telling her about the participatory medicine movement (see epatients.net) since she was pretty cool about my refusal to do a variety of things. I wish they gave people more printed info to look over, though. I got zero info about my biopsy beforehand, other than I was going to have one.

I need to get offline and start Margaret's Halloween costume.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home