I need to post more
I'm trying to spend less time on the computer, because it is my time suck device, but here is a small update:
- I finished making a rescue pack for Margaret to be an Animal Rescuer for Halloween (she will be Alicia, Diego's sister from Go Diego Go). I'll wait to post pictures until she's got the whole outfit on (I'm still waiting for part of it to be shipped). Woo hoo!
- For 3 weeks, someone has been sick in my house. First one, then the other kid had croupy coughs, then Margaret got a stomach bug that lasted a week, then I got the stomach bug this weekend which knocked me on my ass. I feel much better today, although anything is better than yesterday.
- I was supposed to do the AIDS Walk yesterday with my "team" from church, but no one else joined the team. I wasn't excited about doing it alone and was considering just sending my money in but not walking. Then I was too sick to move, so I didn't have much choice. Sorry AIDS Walk.
- My husband is the best ever. Two weeks ago, I got a job substituting at an elementary school for Wednesday and Friday, and Friday morning both kids were sick. Without any discussion, he just said he would call in sick, because he wanted me to be able to get a reputation as someone who was reliable. And yesterday he took care of the kids all day long while I slept and he cleaned up the enormous amount of clutter we had spread out when I got sick on Saturday. He rocks.
- Working hard on not being so unmotivated about cleaning my house. I'm sure there are people who won't visit us because it's so cluttered. Don't get me wrong, the dishes are washed every night, the roomba sweeps the kitchen floor almost daily, and I vacuum about once a week, but with two dogs and two kids, it probably needs more TLC than that, not to mention getting the clutter out. I did declutter the kitchen counter so there's that.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home