My hair
Bear with me. I have the worst luck with finding a hairdresser. I have driven many of them away, and I really don't think I'm that high-maintenance. I started with Jeannie, who I had worked with at the movie theater in Athens. She cut my hair for years, until she got carpal tunnel syndrome and took some time off. I think she went back to cutting hair, but not until I had moved away. Then there was Dona, who is my all-time favorite hairdresser. We both dated guys in the same band. But she moved away, and is now married with kid in California, and that's really too far for me to drive for a haircut.
Then I tried two whose names I don't remember, but the first one moved away after doing my hair twice, and the second one went on tour with his band for a year. Then Leigh (another co-worker from the theater) started doing hair, but within a year of finding her, she got pregnant and moved away. *sigh* So I'm in Atlanta, with 2 notable salons within walking distance. I had Amber doing my hair for awhile, but also tried out another salon a little closer but more expensive. The more expensive one was good, but I'm not sure it was the haircut of my dreams for the price. Amber was a little cheaper and I liked her, but I just found out she doesn't work there anymore. So someone new is cutting my hair this Friday. Some day, I hope to find that one person who just gets it (like Dona). Dona, if you're out there, don't you want to move to Atlanta and cut my hair again???



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home