Thursday, February 15, 2007

Margaret quote of the day

Margaret frequently starts stories with, "when I was a mother and I had a baby..." which leads me to wonder if she really ever WAS a mother who had a baby in a past life. Sometimes I think maybe so. Other times, I think she might just be repackaging stories I've told her about my life with her.

Today's gem:

Margaret: "When I was a mother and I had a baby, the baby's head was up, not down. So they had to cut her out. And then they got out this sewing machine, and I had to put my body under it like this (here, Margaret bends over and tilts sideways), and they stitched me up!"

Me (trying not to laugh too hard): "I don't think they used a sewing machine. I think they just used a needle and thread."

Margaret: "But I'm too little to use a needle, so they had to use a sewing machine!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home