Happy Birthday to me!
I turn 38 today. Yesterday I went to get my eyes checked because I am having trouble threading my sewing machine. The good news is that my eyes aren't bad enough for prescription glasses, but the Dr. suggested the magnifying glasses at the drugstore. Wes suggested I get a chain for them too, for maximum old lady effect. : )
In other "getting older" news, I had a dream about Brad Pitt the other day. In it, he and Angelina were in fact breaking up (In Touch was right!). And so I offered him a place on our couch to crash as long as he needed to. That's right, I had a dream about Brad Pitt where instead of attacking him sexually, I mothered him with milk and cookies to soothe his broken heart. Even my inner life is so sad.
I'm pretty happy about my birthday. It's shocking that I'm this old already, but my life is pretty darn good (lack of sexy dreams aside). So happy birthday to me!!



1 Comments:
Happy belated 38!
Brad Pitt really doesn't do it for me, so I'd probably make him Toll House cookies and let him crash on the couch rather than attempt anything inappropriate. I have been dreaming about being pursued by zombies lately. Brad Pitt and cookies and milk is so much nicer.
Post a Comment
<< Home