Does anyone else think that a 30-year-old is just as likely to be interested in dating a 46-year old as he would a 26-year old? Seriously, where is the 38-year-old bachelor?
As much as I like the idea of the media showing us these earthy, confident, sexy 40-yr olds, my complaint is that the 20-yr olds they selected are ridiculously shallow. At a certain point, I think most men, no matter how visually oriented they may be, have to concede that young hotness only goes so far.
1 Comments:
As much as I like the idea of the media showing us these earthy, confident, sexy 40-yr olds, my complaint is that the 20-yr olds they selected are ridiculously shallow. At a certain point, I think most men, no matter how visually oriented they may be, have to concede that young hotness only goes so far.
Post a Comment
<< Home