Friday, October 27, 2006

Daylight savings dread

I used to rejoice over the "fall back." I used to sleep until 11 or 12 on weekends, and sometimes lay about watching movies on tv until late afternoon. Now I dread this weekend more than I can say. Why? Let's start with the fact that my kids both woke up today at 6 am on the dot. Margaret had to get up anyway to head to her grandparents' house, but Henry waking up at 6 or 6:30 is not terribly uncommon. So that means on Sunday morning I'll likely start hearing him wake up at 5 or 5:30. No. way. Please cross your fingers for me that some magic will occur to make the child sleep later.

For the record, with two nightowl parents, where did this kid get the early riser gene? Who snuck that in?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home