Whatever happened to the cast of ER?
So Wes and I were just discussing that while the cast of ER has completely changed out since the first episode, the only person we can think of who has been on ER and is doing something notable is George Clooney. No one else from the show seemed to go on to anything more successful. Is George Clooney sucking the success from his former co-stars? Is he the career vampire of ER?



2 Comments:
Well, there's Mekhi Pfeiffer who seems to pop up every year in some show or movie. Ming Na went on to be the voice of Mulan and now she's a sidekick in VANISHED, I think, one of the new 24-clones this season. It's those poor original principals -- Noah Wiley, Dr. Green, etc. -- who seem to have been saddled with the show as their career high point.
I guess we were thinking of the original principals...we haven't watched the show in years, but only seem to catch the first minute or so right after The Office is over.
Post a Comment
<< Home