mundane update on me
I dyed my hair this morning but I'm not too happy with the color. It's a lot more red than I expected, which isn't bad, but I was going for more blonde. Shocking, I know, since I eschewed blonde throughout my 20s and early 30s in favor of unnatural hues of red, but I guess this is where I am right now. I'm thinking of streaking it with pink anyway, so it won't matter what the base haircolor is I suppose.
I have arranged to get a hair cut tomorrow. It's at 7 pm, so I hope the stylist goes faster than the last time, which took 2 hours. I really don't want to leave Wes hanging for bedtime, but if I didn't take this appt., it was going to be another 2 weeks, and I just can't have this hair hanging in my face anymore.
Now that we've started Henry on a few solids, I've been dreaming of getting out of the house on my own. I should probably arrange for an after-bedtime date with some girlfriends for a drink or something. After all, I should take advantage of the fact that Henry sleeps from bedtime until at least 2.
Wow, what a boring update.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home