Saturday, January 07, 2006

5 Weirdest Habits

Donna tagged me for this some time ago, but I've been a bit behind on keeping up with other people lately, so here are my 5 weirdest habits (such as they are).

1. I peel off my cuticles. I don't know why. If you know me, you know how much time I spend looking at my fingers.

2. I refuse to sleep with the electric mattress pad on. I turn it on before I get into bed to make the sheets all cozy, and I'll sit there reading a magazine, but the second I get ready to go to sleep, I turn it off. I just don't feel right with all that electricity under me (and I guess the baby). Paranoid much?

3. I have to have a coke with my junk food. It would be better if I could somewhat reduce the caloric impact of the junk food by drinking some water, but it's a no go. So pizza, fast food, boxed mac and cheese, nachos and other salty junk must be accompanied by a high fructose corn syrup-infested cola. Yeah, I should give them all up, but mmmm....

4. I have to eat hot food for my meals. OK, when I am at work, I have been known to eat a tuna sandwich, but I prefer hot food. I also must eat my hot food before my salad. This obviously doesn't work at restaurants, but it's what I do at home.

5. I have a small obsession with the hairs on my chin. They must be plucked daily. My eyebrows can apparently go to hell, since I do nothing to them, but the chin hairs mock me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home