new room
Today Margaret's grandparents were desperate to have her for the day since they missed their day with her on Friday (we were at the beach). So they came this morning and took her back to their house, and Wes and I worked all day on various projects, mostly dealing with the transformation of the spare room into Margaret's new bedroom. I have no idea how she'll like it, but it's getting really close.
I did realize as I finished the last corner of paint that I had actually started painting that room in December of 2000, and stopped and started for about a year, finally finishing because I ran out of paint in that very last corner. I actually bought more paint way back when, but I didn't finish it until today. That is one fine example of me being a terrible project finisher. I promise to work on that. Sadly, the room never actually became the dreamy guest room I wanted, but at least the paint works as a sweet little girl's room too. I'll post pictures when I'm finished.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home