DUH!
I skipped telling about the whole new Ma-get thing. She did learn to say her name, about the same time I bought her some crayons. So her favorite thing to do is to scribble a little on a piece of paper, and then spend the next 20 minutes making me write "Ma-get" on her paper. So I have to keep writing and spelling Margaret. Yesterday she switched briefly to getting me to write "Emma" and "Bobo" (I spelled them Grandma and Grandpa, although I think a few of them were Emma and Bobo for variety). It's cute, and a little annoying, since ideally crayons should keep her busy for awhile by herself, but they don't. I also have to watch closely that she doesn't write on anything other than paper, because so far I've cleaned books, clothes, floors, and the oven door. She loves the crayons though. Good thing I bought the washable kind.
She's getting very verbal. I think I've mentioned that. It's crazy.



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home