Voted!
I got to the polling place (a few blocks from my house) at 5:45 am, polls opened at 7 am, and I was voting by 7:20 and home by 7:30. I even got some knitting done while I waited. Everyone in line was in a good mood, and the poll workers had everything so orderly and quiet. Wes had his early morning call to China while I was gone, and left for work after I got home.
I'm headed to a friend's house tonight to watch returns until the kids are too tired (not too late, probably, since M has school tomorrow). I swear, if there is no winner declared by the time I wake up on Wednesday, or I'm going to be a maniac. I'm hoping for a blow out, so there is no question of who the winner is.
Yay, voting! Woo hooo!!!!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home